Would you like to paint your own unique piece of ceramics?
Fired Up hobby classes are open to the public, and all ages and abilities are welcome.
Classes currently run weekly on Tuesdays from 10.00 – 12.30pm, and Thursdays 9.45 – 12.15pm.
Tuesdays are very popular, however we currently have spaces available on Thursdays. Why not come along, check out the great facilities, and have a go at painting your own ceramics. Our friendly staff will be on-hand to offer expert advice and tuition.
How does hobby class work?
- Select your piece – Select your favourite piece from our range of bisque (unpainted pottery). From bowls, mugs, and plates to vases, jugs, and money boxes – there’s an extensive range to choose from.
- Add your personal touch – Hand-paint your design onto your chosen piece of bisque using the variety of paints in our studio. A member of our team will be available to help you with ideas and advice. We also have stencils, stamps, and sponges.
- Glazing and firing – After you’ve finished your artwork, we’ll dip it in a glaze and fire it in our kiln.
- Your finished piece – Now your unique pottery is finished it will be ready for collection approximately a week later. We’ll contact you to arrange collection.
- Studio fees – Our studio fee is £3.50 for adults and £2.50 for children, plus the cost of any item painted. Our pottery range starts at £5.00.
Please call our team on 01454 312606, or email email@example.com.